- Participants must complete the designated activity between 26 February 2022 (00:00) and 31 March 2022 (23:59). Participants may log onto this page, fill in the steps challenge and event challenges records and upload related image files according to the instructions (upload only one image at a time).
- No records uploaded out of the above mentioned period will be calculated. Repeated upload records will also be regarded as not valid.
- World Vision Hong Kong (The organiser) and Sportsoho will verify the uploaded records. In the case of a false record being identified, World Vision Hong Kong reserves the right to delete such record and disqualify the participant / team.
- The organiser reserves the right of final acceptance of applications and to change the event arrangements without prior notice.
Steps of uploading records and editing personal information
Terms and Conditions
- The organiser reserves the right to use any photograph and video of the event taken or uploaded by participants for future promotion.
- Photographs submitted by participants shall not involve contents that are illegal, obscene, indecent, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, inducing a person to hatred or anxiety, offensive to a certain race or ethnic group, discriminatory, advocating acts deemed as criminal behaviours, leading to civil or criminal liability, rules violation, or improper information.
- The organiser will not bear any compensation and responsibility for any damage or loss during the photo submission process.
- Participants enter the event at their own risk and responsibility. The organiser, sponsors and supporting organisations will not be responsible for any accident caused during the event.